Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I am 10 weeks now!







Hello! It is Daniel again! I have done a lot of things since I blogged last! I now have learned how to smile and suck my hand! My hand is super yummy! I am also a pro now at tummy time! My Mommy says I am getting really big, I weigh 10.5lbs now! She said that soon I will be bigger then her!
I got to do some fun things in March! I got to meet my two cousins, Emilie and Andrew. We had a lot of fun and I know they will teach me a lot of things! I also got to meet uncle Brian, Aunt Nicole and cousin Anthony. Aunt Nicole was talking about this team called the broncos but Daddy said that they are not a really team and the Packers are the only good football team :-) I also got to celebrate my Daddy's Birthday which was a lot of fun.
I started daycare too, and we have a good time. There are a few kids there that I enjoy playing with and I have a little girlfriend! She is super nice and we are having a blast playing and talking.

Here are some recent pictures of me! Time to go!



No comments: